Why stop when the temperature drops? Stay comfy on cold winter climbs and ski tours with the Rab Prosar Short, the ideal lightweight down short for extra warmth and protection.
The Prosar Short is built from Atmos™ 10D nylon with ethically-sourced 800FP RDS-certified European goose down for a weight of just 266g and the easiest possible carry when climbing a rockface or skinning uphill. The ergonomically shaped hem and fully adjustable waistband ensure a comfortable and highly active fit, plus full-length YKK side zips enable you to pull them on over ski tour pants when you reach the summit. With high-performance Stratus synthetic insulation in the seat, the Prosar Short is as warm during your downtime as it is during intense mountain sport.
Comfortable, practical, easy to carry and quick to deploy, the ultra-light Prosar Short delivers advanced protection against wind and cold without the slightest restriction in body movement.
Stratus insulation on seat
Atmos lightweight ripstop nylon outer is soft and packable
Fully adjustable waistband for ultimate comfort and ease of use
Full length side YKK® zips for ease of use
Ergonomically shaped hem for active use
Main Fabric: Atmos 10D nylon, 28g/m², with DWR
Lining: 10D nylon, 28g/m²
Insulation: 800 fill-power European goose down with Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish. (60g Size L)
Composition: 100% polyamide outer with 100% polyamide lining
Stuff sack included
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.